From: Maciej Grela <maciej.grela@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] net-misc/aiccu - maintainer needed
Date: Tue, 31 Jul 2012 20:33:12
1 2012/7/31 Amadeusz Żołnowski <aidecoe@g.o>:
2 > I have taken it recently, but realised I'm not going to use aiccu on
3 > Gentoo any time soon. Sorry for mess-up.
4
5 Hi,
6
7 I'd like to volunteer for being a proxy maintainer for this package.
8 I've been using gentoo for a few years now and I have some experience
9 in writing ebuilds (you can see my overlay here:
10 https://github.com/mgrela/dropzone). I also have an interest in this
11 package as I'm using IPv6 on my workstation.
12
13 If you'd be interested in cooperating on this please let me know.
14
15 Best regards,
16 Maciej Grela