From: Pacho Ramos <pacho@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] net-misc/aiccu - maintainer needed
Date: Wed, 01 Aug 2012 08:55:16
1 El mar, 31-07-2012 a las 22:31 +0200, Maciej Grela escribió:
2 > 2012/7/31 Amadeusz Żołnowski <aidecoe@g.o>:
3 > > I have taken it recently, but realised I'm not going to use aiccu on
4 > > Gentoo any time soon. Sorry for mess-up.
5 >
6 > Hi,
7 >
8 > I'd like to volunteer for being a proxy maintainer for this package.
9 > I've been using gentoo for a few years now and I have some experience
10 > in writing ebuilds (you can see my overlay here:
11 > https://github.com/mgrela/dropzone). I also have an interest in this
12 > package as I'm using IPv6 on my workstation.
13 >
14 > If you'd be interested in cooperating on this please let me know.
15 >
16 > Best regards,
17 > Maciej Grela
21 Have you contacted with proxy-maintainers?
22 http://www.gentoo.org/proj/en/qa/proxy-maintainers/index.xml