From: Ioannis Aslanidis <aslanidis@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] New Developer: Aggelos Orfanakos (agorf)
Date: Thu, 19 Apr 2007 16:17:21
1 Καλή επιτυχία!!!
2
3 On 4/19/07, Christian Heim <phreak@g.o> wrote:
4 >
5 > It's my pleasure to introduce to you Aggelos Orfanakos (also known as
6 > agorf on IRC), our latest addition joining the Ruby herd and the GWN
7 > translators (he has already worked on the Greek GWN translations for
8 > quite some time).
9 >
10 > Aggelos is joining us from Chalcis (that's in Greece), where he's
11 > currently studying Computer Science (surprise, surprise).
12 >
13 > His programming/scripting skills cover C, Ruby and Python. He's another
14 > one of those devs coming over from the sunrise overlay, where his
15 > contributions were high quality and numerous.
16 >
17 > Once Aggy isn't around computers, he finds time to enjoy swimming (/me winks
18 > at dad eryof), table tennis, photography, astronomy and listening to music.
19 >
20 > So please welcome Aggelos (or Aggy, for those who are as lazy as I am)
21 > as a new fellow developer among us !
22 >
23 > Regards,
24 >
25 > Christian
26 >
27 > --
28 > Christian Heim <phreak at gentoo.org>
29 > GPG key ID: 9A9F68E6
30 > Fingerprint: AEC4 87B8 32B8 4922 B3A9 DF79 CAE3 556F 9A9F 68E6
36 Ioannis Aslanidis
37
38 <deathwing00[at]gentoo.org> 0xB9B11F4E