From: Benny Pedersen <me@××××.org>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] horde and friends
Date: Mon, 21 Sep 2009 16:32:37
1 On man 21 sep 2009 18:18:58 CEST, Alex Legler wrote
2 > Have you seen horde-webmail and horde-groupware? They include horde
3 > + several apps.
4
5 last time i checked horde webmail would depend on horde installed
6
7 what i suggest is horde uses use="imp" if you like to have horde webmail
8
9 but this is unrelated to my php c-client problem that are shown on
10 some emails it cant display in horde, and related to this i would like
11 to know if its a known by other gentoo users that uses horde, or not
12 just claws :)
13
14 php 5.2.10 will atleast reguire me to install c-client 2006k not
15 older, i have tryed 2007e also both does not fix the problem i have :/
18 xpoint