From: Alex Legler <a3li@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] horde and friends
Date: Mon, 21 Sep 2009 16:54:41
1 On Mon, 21 Sep 2009 18:32:33 +0200, Benny Pedersen <me@××××.org> wrote:
2
3 > On man 21 sep 2009 18:18:58 CEST, Alex Legler wrote
4 > > Have you seen horde-webmail and horde-groupware? They include horde
5 > > + several apps.
6 >
7 > last time i checked horde webmail would depend on horde installed
10 www-apps/horde-webmail is not Horde IMP.
11
12 > what i suggest is horde uses use="imp" if you like to have horde
13 > webmail
14
15 This is not going to happen. Horde itself is an application framework.
16 emerge horde-imp if you want webmail.
17
18 > but this is unrelated to my php c-client problem that are shown on
19 > some emails it cant display in horde, and related to this i would
20 > like to know if its a known by other gentoo users that uses horde, or
21 > not just claws :)
22 >
23 > php 5.2.10 will atleast reguire me to install c-client 2006k not
24 > older, i have tryed 2007e also both does not fix the problem i have :/
27 File a bug.