From: Kumba <kumba@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Manifest issues in the tree
Date: Thu, 17 Jul 2003 06:00:53
1 Mike Frysinger wrote:
2
3 > no corruption, people just dont update their Manifest files ...
4 > i run scripts on the tree every few days that updates them all :p
5 > - -mike
6
7 I think you need to run it again...zip, reiserfsprogs, gettext, and many
8 more recent security packages lack updated manifests. I run into them
9 way too often these days.
10
11 Perhaps it should be made mandatory devs run "manifest strict" (similar
12 to how we are supposed to use "cvs" when commiting) so that these
13 manifest errors start disappearing.
14
15 --Kumba
19 "Such is oft the course of deeds that move the wheels of the world:
20 small hands do them because they must, while the eyes of the great are
21 elsewhere." --Elrond
25 gentoo-dev@g.o mailing list