From: Michael Palimaka <kensington@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-dev] Re: About current ppc/ppc64 status
Date: Sat, 26 Jul 2014 16:41:19
1 On 07/27/2014 02:20 AM, William Hubbs wrote:
2 > I know I'm replying to my own message, but I do have a concern about
3 > this that I want to ask about.
4 >
5 > When a stable request is filed for a package, it is filed for all
6 > architectures which have the ~arch keyword for the package and are
7 > marked stable or dev in profiles.desc.
8
9 I normally only target archs that are already stable for that package.
10 There's a lot of packages in the tree stable for eg. amd64/x86 and
11 testing for all others.