From: "Alexander Færøy" <eroyf@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Some council topics for March meeting
Date: Sun, 04 Mar 2007 10:18:40
1 On Sat, Mar 03, 2007 at 11:40:39AM -0800, Josh Saddler wrote:
2 > zOMG Cabal conspiracy!!1oneone!
3 >
4 > So, who'se conspiring against you now? Devrel? The Council? Oh...*Brian*
5 > this time. Or just anyone whom you've never liked or has disagreed with
6 > you about anything?
7 >
8 > Oh wait, I bet you think we're supposed to take your cries of conspiring
9 > and derailing *seriously*.
10 >
11 > Bottom line is you're not going to prevent him from having a say in the
12 > matter, anymore than someone could prevent you from having a say in PMS.
13 >
14 > Stop being so dramatic. "OMG he only wants to attack me and my pet
15 > project! And here's reason foo that --uh, several others just poked
16 > holes in-- but oh well!" That's all in *your* head. The rest of us note
17 > with mild bemusement that you've yet to provide any kind of backup for
18 > your wild "he said she said" tirades, though if you do want to show some
19 > evidence, kindly do so off-list. Keep your spewing on-topic: technical
20 > issues, not on your personal issues.
23 Stop making useless comment.
26 Alexander Færøy
27 Bugday Lead
28 Alpha/IA64/MIPS Architecture Teams