From: Wernfried Haas <amne@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Shouldn't gcc-4.1-related bugs have some kind of priority as gcc-4.1 is now unmasked?
Date: Fri, 09 Jun 2006 10:02:51
1 On Thu, Jun 08, 2006 at 07:00:33PM -0700, Drake Wyrm wrote:
2 > I just took a look at that. It's asking that you don't relay mail
3 > through dev.gentoo.org unless you can't send mail through your usual
4 > means of sending mail. For example, if your ISP blocks mail if the From:
5 > header indicates something other @myisp.com, then you need to relay
6 > through dev.gentoo.org.
7 >
8 > In any case, it's not telling you to avoid using your @gentoo.org
9 > account.
10
11 Yupp.
14 > Of course, somebody flame me if I'm wrong.
15
16 No flames from me - i send my from: amne@g.o mails via my
17 university's gateway as well. ;-)
18
19 cheers,
20 Wernfried
23 Wernfried Haas (amne) - amne at gentoo dot org
24 Gentoo Forums: http://forums.gentoo.org
25 IRC: #gentoo-forums on freenode - email: forum-mods at gentoo dot org