From: Drake Wyrm <wyrm@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Shouldn't gcc-4.1-related bugs have some kind of priority as gcc-4.1 is now unmasked?
Date: Fri, 09 Jun 2006 01:05:47
1 Matteo Azzali <matte.az@××××××.it> wrote:
2 > mattepiu@g.o
3 >
4 > * (I'm not sending mails through gentoo.org account cause
5 > http://www.gentoo.org/proj/en/infrastructure/dev-email.xml asks me to
6 > not use it to send mails "unless absolutely necessary." , and I have
7 > others mean of sending emails....)
8
9 I just took a look at that. It's asking that you don't relay mail
10 through dev.gentoo.org unless you can't send mail through your usual
11 means of sending mail. For example, if your ISP blocks mail if the From:
12 header indicates something other @myisp.com, then you need to relay
13 through dev.gentoo.org.
14
15 In any case, it's not telling you to avoid using your @gentoo.org
16 account.
17
18 Of course, somebody flame me if I'm wrong.
21 my other signature is witty