From: Rich Freeman <rich0@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev <gentoo-dev@l.g.o>
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] USE flags dri, cups, pppd
Date: Sat, 19 Jan 2013 10:33:51
1 On Sat, Jan 19, 2013 at 3:18 AM, Ben de Groot <yngwin@g.o> wrote:
2 > I'm not sure whether we need to keep cups at all. I haven't printed
3 > anything from my personal PC or laptop in years. And I'm sure I'm not
4 > the only one.
5
6 Won't repeat my previous email, but this is the kind of situation
7 where a "popularity contest" application would really help us.
8
9 Maybe a forum poll?
10
11 The suggestion that few people actually print anything ever really
12 seems "out of touch" to me, but it could easily be
13 cultural/generational/etc, and maybe I'm the one who is out of touch.
14
15 Rich