From: Tobias Klausmann <klausman@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Retiring
Date: Tue, 05 May 2009 16:18:12
1 Hi!
2
3 On Tue, 05 May 2009, Markos Chandras wrote:
4 > Arch teams, according to their project pages, are in a good shape. Major
5 > arches have enough people ( assuming that the project pages are up2date )
6
7 If I keel over and armin76 is stuck in work/'versity, the alpha
8 dev count is 0. Not exactly good, but we manage. I'm in the
9 process of recruiting an archtester and he may become a dev one
10 day.
11
12 That said, more feedback from /users/ regarding alpha would be
13 appreciated, but I doubt -dev@ is the best place to look for it
14 ;)
17 Regards,
18 Tobias
19 (aka Blackb|rd on IRC)
22 panic("smp_callin() AAAAaaaaahhhh....\n");
23 linux-2.6.6/arch/parisc/kernel/smp.c