From: drobbins@g.o
To: gentoo-dev@g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Re: Python Probs
Date: Fri, 12 Jan 2001 10:07:34
On Fri, Jan 12, 2001 at 05:15:56PM +0100, Achim Gottinger wrote:

> I made a new kernel package for 2.4.0ac7 because I had alot of kernel crashes > last week. I included the new jfs patch but did not configure things. > Additionally nvidia-drivers do not work at the moment.
Hopefully, nvidia will fix that be releasing a 2.4.0 version soon. I'm running 2.4.0-test12 here on both systems ( and my workstation) with no problems so far (for about two weeks or so?). I'll take a look if I have time.
Cool. It's good that we got that silly problem out of the way before 1.0 :)) -- Daniel Robbins <drobbins@g.o> President/CEO Gentoo Technologies, Inc.