From: George Shapovalov <george@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: Graveyard overlay (was: Re: [gentoo-dev] last rites: games-strategy/x2, games-strategy/x2-demo)
Date: Thu, 14 Feb 2013 12:25:22
1 On Thursday 14 February 2013 13:09:15 Ben de Groot wrote:
2 > Okay, let's do this. Since the users don't seem to be able to organize
3 > themselves, I have taken the initiative to set this up. Currently
4 > there is the graveyard overlay on github, and I will be opening the
5 > required bug reports to get this mirrored on git.overlays.gentoo.org
6 > and included in layman's overlay list.
7 Um, what about the sunset overlay? IIRC, it was used/intended primarily for
8 this purpose. Is it still alive? (haven't heard it mentioned in a while and
9 layman seems to list onyl sunrise)