From: Ionen Wolkens <ionen@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Interest in a yarn / NPM eclass
Date: Mon, 06 Jun 2022 11:38:23
1 On Mon, Jun 06, 2022 at 01:16:54PM +0200, Andrew Ammerlaan wrote:
2 > Hi Chris,
3 >
4 > I think @Alessandro (CC) has already done some work on this over at [1].
5 > I'm not sure what the status of it is though. Maybe you two can discuss
6 > this together to avoid doing double work.
7
8 There's been others too, e.g.
9 https://git.sr.ht/~dblsaiko/ebuilds/tree/master/item/eclass/npm2x.eclass
10
11 Haven't needed npm stuff myself but I was keeping looking at that
12 one in mind if I ever needed to. Albeit at this point I'd likely
13 not want the giant manifest+variables required for these without
14 a vendor tarball.
17 > Best regards,
18 > Andrew
19 >