From: Donnie Berkholz <dberkholz@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] PR Project Activity Issues
Date: Sat, 31 Jan 2009 06:24:51
1 On 08:42 Tue 27 Jan , AllenJB wrote:
2 > If you have some insight as to why these are apparent issues, please
3 > teach me. I would not have posted this thread if it were not for the
4 > fact that several developers also seem to think there is a problem and
5 > there seems to be no discussion going on that I can see as to what the
6 > causes of the problems are and how to solve them, so I decided to start
7 > one.
8 >
9 > PR has the dubious honor of being probably the most publicly visible of
10 > all the Gentoo projects, so maybe the issues are being blown out of
11 > proportion, but without any discussion there's no way to discover
12 > whether or not this is the case.
13
14 I guess this is the part that really gets on my nerves. If you have a
15 complaint like this, directly contact the person or group responsible
16 and try to work things out with them. Don't go to the entire developer
17 community as if the sky has fallen.
20 Thanks,
21 Donnie
22