From: Jason Wever <weeve@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Bugzilla Mails
Date: Sat, 06 Dec 2003 09:49:05
1 On Wed, 3 Dec 2003 12:43:53 -0500
2 Mike Frysinger <vapier@g.o> wrote:
3
4 > bugzilla does a queueing thing now ...
5 > rather then sending out an e-mail for every change like it used to, it
6 > tends to try to send one e-mail with a bunch of changes ...
7 > it's not perfect but it's *ok* imo
8
9 Found out today that I've not been receiving emails for bug #19776 for
10 over a week now, including several comments and an attachment. I don't
11 know if this is related to queuing or not, but if someone could look into
12 this, it would be great. Problems like this don't make for good QA :(
15 Jason Wever
16 Gentoo/Sparc Team Co-Lead