From: William Kenworthy <billk@×××××××××.au>
To: gentoo-dev List <gentoo-dev@g.o>
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Bugzilla Mails
Date: Sun, 07 Dec 2003 01:18:28
1 urk. Thats bad! When the kernel brk() updates were being done, I
2 wondered why it was taking so long between notifications. You may want
3 to reconsider this from the point that timely notification of bugs and
5 is a bad idea from a bugzilla user point of view.
6
7 You dont sit on bug submissions and forwarding to those who need them as
8 well do you?
9
10 BillK
11