From: Ryan Hill <dirtyepic@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-dev] Re: changes to tested bugzilla keyword proposal
Date: Sun, 03 Feb 2013 07:31:14
1 On Fri, 1 Feb 2013 06:15:32 -0500
2 Rich Freeman <rich0@g.o> wrote:
3
4 > On Fri, Feb 1, 2013 at 12:37 AM, Ryan Hill <dirtyepic@g.o> wrote:
5 > >>
6 > >> If we added a "Keyword/Stable Request" component to the "Gentoo Linux"
7 > >> product we could also have it dependent on that, so only bugs in that
8 > >> component would display the flags.
9 >
10 > You'd need to include security bugs as well at the very least as they
11 > almost always include keyword changes.
12
13 Good catch.
14
15 > Are there any issues with changing the product/component on existing
16 > bugs? I could see things turn into keyword requests which didn't
17 > start out as such.
18
19 The message I quoted was from 2008. We've added a Keywording and
20 Stabilization component since then so we're halfway there already.
24 gcc-porting
25 toolchain, wxwidgets learn a language baby, it's that kind of place
26 @ gentoo.org where low card is hunger and high card is taste