From: Rich Freeman <rich0@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev <gentoo-dev@l.g.o>
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Re: changes to tested bugzilla keyword proposal
Date: Fri, 01 Feb 2013 11:15:47
1 On Fri, Feb 1, 2013 at 12:37 AM, Ryan Hill <dirtyepic@g.o> wrote:
2 >>
3 >> If we added a "Keyword/Stable Request" component to the "Gentoo Linux"
4 >> product we could also have it dependent on that, so only bugs in that
5 >> component would display the flags.
6
7 You'd need to include security bugs as well at the very least as they
8 almost always include keyword changes.
9
10 Are there any issues with changing the product/component on existing
11 bugs? I could see things turn into keyword requests which didn't
12 start out as such.
13
14 >> We can also make it so only people with
15 >> editbugs privileges can request or set flags.
16
17 ++
18
19 Rich