From: "Dawid Węgliński" <cla@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Are you guys for real?
Date: Thu, 14 Jun 2007 08:01:45
1 Dnia 14-06-2007, czw o godzinie 19:13 +1200, Kent Fredric napisał(a):
2 > Once somebody has learnt the truth, most find they can only deny it
3 > for so long. :)
4 >
5 > I agree a lot of the discussions turn into bitchfests,
6 You are feeding such discussions.
7 > and it seems
8 > many of our developers are going out of their way as of late to stir
9 > the pot, but its well known that a small minority of whiners gives the
10 > majority a bad name( not to go into politics, but take a look at
11 > muslims & christians in modern media, its always the extremists who
12 > are out there making the rest of them look bad by carrying their name
13 > )
14 Developers do their job anyway. Just take a look at packages.gentoo.org
15 and visit bugzilla. Then end this stupid thread.
16 Thanks
20 | Dawid Węgliński |
21 | cla@g.o |
22 | cla @ irc.freenode.net |