From: Robert Buchholz <rbu@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Cc: Markos Chandras <hwoarang@g.o>
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] perforce client proper license
Date: Sat, 21 Mar 2009 12:50:13
1 On Saturday 21 March 2009, Markos Chandras wrote:
2 > Doing some research I found out that perforce-cli was in the portage
3 > back in 2006 but not anymore. Can somebody recall the reason why it
4 > is not there anymore? If it wasn't a license issue , I want to bring
5 > it back ( at least the client for now ).
6 > I am waiting your suggestions. Thank you
7
8 Revisiting old bugs, it seems it was removed due to distfile collisions
9 (same name, different content in several perforce packages):
10 https://bugs.gentoo.org/123923
11
12 Since we have src_uri arrows now, this is no show-stopper.
15 Robert