From: Roy Marples <roy@×××××××.name>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Google SOC 2008
Date: Mon, 03 Mar 2008 13:37:40
1 On Thursday 28 February 2008 11:22:13 Roy Marples wrote:
2 > So the only thing left (aside from bug fixing) is to instruct OpenRC
3 > dependency
4 > code that it's in a prefix and to respect the noprefix keyword in services,
5 > or
6 > to provide dummy services.
7
8 This is now done.
9
10 I have OpenRC fully working in a prefixed non priviledged install on a NetBSD
11 box.
12
13 The only question I have left is what mechanism resets service state, as the
14 prefixed state dir needs will presist between reboots which isn't desirable.
15
16 Thanks
17
18 Roy