From: "Andreas K. Huettel" <dilfridge@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Last time touched bugs by year
Date: Fri, 21 Jun 2013 19:07:15
1 Am Freitag, 21. Juni 2013, 14:50:29 schrieb Markos Chandras:
2 > On 21 June 2013 12:44, Tomáš Chvátal <tomas.chvatal@×××××.com> wrote:
3 > > 2013/6/21 Pacho Ramos <pacho@g.o>
4 > >
5 > >> Could "maintainer-wanted" assigned bugs be filtered? Otherwise we see a
6 > >> ton of that kind of bugs that, I think, we already know can become
7 > >> really old ;)
8 > >>
9 > >> Thanks!
10 > >
11 > > You can do such yourself. Just clone the repo [1] and commit the updated
12 > > links.
13 > >
14 > > Also my plan was to list even m-w bugs, because even those suckers get
15 > > obsoleted often so we should close them.
16 > >
17 > > Cheers
18 > >
19 > > Tom
20 > >
21 > > [1]
22 > > http://git.overlays.gentoo.org/gitweb/?p=proj/qa-scripts.git;a=summary
23 >
24 > That is true. There is nothing special about there m-w bugs. They are
25 > still unresolved bugs, for many years. No need to treat
26 > them differently.
29 How can a m-w bug be resolved? Adding the package is unlikely to happen if
30 last request came years ago.
31
32 My suggestion would be (this is how I handled it in printing):
33
34 1) leave message on bug
35 "Is anyone still interested in this?"
36
37 2) if noone replies in 2 months, resolve as obsolete
42 Andreas K. Huettel
43 Gentoo Linux developer
44 dilfridge@g.o
45 http://www.akhuettel.de/