From: "Александр Берсенев" <bay@×××××××××.ru>
To: "gentoo-dev@l.g.o" <gentoo-dev@l.g.o>
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Re: mbox -- looks sort of interesting
Date: Fri, 14 Feb 2014 08:08:15
1 Aleksandr
4 2014-02-14 13:50 GMT+06:00 Greg Turner <gmt@×××××.us>:
5
6 > Holy crap, that looks awesome! How does one pronounce your name,
7 > Александр?
8 >
9 > On Thu, Feb 13, 2014 at 11:28 PM, Александр Берсенев <bay@×××××××××.ru>
10 > wrote:
11 > > Ok, I'll work on it.
14 > > 2014-02-13 23:00 GMT+06:00 Rich Freeman <rich0@g.o>:
15 > >
16 > >> On Thu, Feb 13, 2014 at 11:07 AM, Brian Dolbec <dolsen@g.o>
17 > wrote:
18 > >> > Yes, if you can please work on updating it. Please contact us on the
19 > >> > gentoo-portage-dev mail list or irc #gentoo-portage for changes to
20 > >> > portage that will help keep it working in the future. I started
21 > >> > development of a public_api branch long ago just for having a stable
22 > >> > API for apps to use. Perhaps some of what you need can be integrated
23 > >> > there.
24 > >>
25 > >> Seems like a valuable tool. It would be best if it could either use
26 > >> portage APIs where available, or if effort could be directed at
27 > >> incorporating the necessary features into portage or its APIs so that
28 > >> you're not stuck maintaining a fork. I'm sure the portage team will
29 > >> help where they can.
30 > >>
31 > >> Rich
32 > >>