From: Greg Turner <gmt@×××××.us>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Re: mbox -- looks sort of interesting
Date: Fri, 14 Feb 2014 07:50:30
1 Holy crap, that looks awesome! How does one pronounce your name, Александр?
2
3 On Thu, Feb 13, 2014 at 11:28 PM, Александр Берсенев <bay@×××××××××.ru> wrote:
4 > Ok, I'll work on it.
7 > 2014-02-13 23:00 GMT+06:00 Rich Freeman <rich0@g.o>:
8 >
9 >> On Thu, Feb 13, 2014 at 11:07 AM, Brian Dolbec <dolsen@g.o> wrote:
10 >> > Yes, if you can please work on updating it. Please contact us on the
11 >> > gentoo-portage-dev mail list or irc #gentoo-portage for changes to
12 >> > portage that will help keep it working in the future. I started
13 >> > development of a public_api branch long ago just for having a stable
14 >> > API for apps to use. Perhaps some of what you need can be integrated
15 >> > there.
16 >>
17 >> Seems like a valuable tool. It would be best if it could either use
18 >> portage APIs where available, or if effort could be directed at
19 >> incorporating the necessary features into portage or its APIs so that
20 >> you're not stuck maintaining a fork. I'm sure the portage team will
21 >> help where they can.
22 >>
23 >> Rich