From: "Paweł Hajdan
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] robo-stable bugs
Date: Sat, 27 Jul 2013 19:29:30
1 On 5/20/13 9:58 AM, "Paweł Hajdan, Jr." wrote:
2 > On 5/20/13 5:10 AM, Gilles Dartiguelongue wrote:
3 >> This generally needs to go first so sorting by summary shows your
4 >> packages in order and you have a chance to see this part of the summary
5 >> in bugzilla (with version optionally), the rest of the summary line is
6 >> imho less important when working through the web interface.
7 >
8 > This makes sense. I'll post an update when I make this simple change to
9 > the script.
10
11 As promised I'm announcing I made this change:
12 <http://git.overlays.gentoo.org/gitweb/?p=proj/arch-tools.git;a=commitdiff;h=a92c88330af1aec3aa9ee58dc497f047129ccd2e>
13
14 The original thread got somewhat long, so if I've missed any other
15 feedback on which there is a consensus, please let me know.
16
17 Paweł