From: "Paweł Hajdan
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] robo-stable bugs
Date: Mon, 20 May 2013 16:58:19
1 On 5/20/13 5:10 AM, Gilles Dartiguelongue wrote:
2 > That would explain why you're still filling gnome stabilization bugs
3 > while we replied many times we don't want them in their current form ?
4
5 If you're still getting bugs from my script it's a bug in my script,
6 sorry about that. Could you post the most recent example of such a bug?
7
8 The script applies exclusion list into account since
9 <http://git.overlays.gentoo.org/gitweb/?p=proj/arch-tools.git;a=commitdiff;h=3c20e14c939bf0efa495dead6243f8035d699b86>
10 (Feb 2013) and gnome is part of the exclusion list since
11 <http://git.overlays.gentoo.org/gitweb/?p=proj/arch-tools.git;a=commitdiff;h=f63c885b61c46482781e22fb6f117f110eada79d>
12 (Aug 2012).
13
14 > This generally needs to go first so sorting by summary shows your
15 > packages in order and you have a chance to see this part of the summary
16 > in bugzilla (with version optionally), the rest of the summary line is
17 > imho less important when working through the web interface.
18
19 This makes sense. I'll post an update when I make this simple change to
20 the script.
21
22 Paweł