From: Gilles Dartiguelongue <eva@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Proposed update to pax-utils.eclass
Date: Wed, 27 Mar 2013 12:39:30
1 Le dimanche 24 mars 2013 à 20:20 -0400, Anthony G. Basile a écrit :
2 > Last call, does anyone have a problem with me updating the
3 > pax-utils.eclass? See Ref [3] above for the code. I'll wait a couple
4 > more days and then do it.
5
6 looks like last conditional branch for XT marking in pax-mark function
7 is not using the proper variables (pt_* instead ot xt_*).
8
9 The PAX_MARKINGS variable is not documented with eclass documentation
10 markup, it should at least get an "@INTERNAL" if this is not supposed to
11 be modified by eclass users.
12
13 _pax_list_files can receive documentation this way as well.
14
15 You should probably try to avoid mixing [[ ]] and [ ] in the eclass. [ ]
16 seems to be less used here so just have everything [[ ]] and drop the
17 useless quoting that came with [ ].
18
19 The rest looks fine.
22 Gilles Dartiguelongue <eva@g.o>