From: Alec Warner <antarus@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Proposed update to pax-utils.eclass
Date: Wed, 27 Mar 2013 15:22:48
1 On Wed, Mar 27, 2013 at 5:39 AM, Gilles Dartiguelongue <eva@g.o> wrote:
2 > Le dimanche 24 mars 2013 à 20:20 -0400, Anthony G. Basile a écrit :
3 >> Last call, does anyone have a problem with me updating the
4 >> pax-utils.eclass? See Ref [3] above for the code. I'll wait a couple
5 >> more days and then do it.
6 >
7 > looks like last conditional branch for XT marking in pax-mark function
8 > is not using the proper variables (pt_* instead ot xt_*).
9 >
10 > The PAX_MARKINGS variable is not documented with eclass documentation
11 > markup, it should at least get an "@INTERNAL" if this is not supposed to
12 > be modified by eclass users.
13 >
14 > _pax_list_files can receive documentation this way as well.
15 >
16 > You should probably try to avoid mixing [[ ]] and [ ] in the eclass. [ ]
17 > seems to be less used here so just have everything [[ ]] and drop the
18 > useless quoting that came with [ ].
19
20 You should never use [ in the tree.
21
22 -A