From: "Luis F. Araujo" <araujo@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Around 425 non-existent packages in p.mask?
Date: Wed, 23 Nov 2005 16:50:09
1 Mike Frysinger wrote:
2
3 >On Tue, Nov 22, 2005 at 08:29:36PM -0800, Tuan Van wrote:
6 >>Luis F. Araujo wrote:
9 >>>Hello everyone,
10 >>>
11 >>>A few days ago i glanced over package.mask , and i was surprised
12 >>>about how many non-existent ebuild/packages entries are there.
13 >>>
14 >>>
15 >>>
16 >>please adjust your script.
19 >>>=cat/foo-1.2 is valid even though foo-1.2 is no longer in the tree. I
20 >>>
21 >>>
22 >>looked at the top 4 line in your list, they are all valid entries.
26 >yes, i imagine there are a bunch of these false positives ... you can
27 >see the gcc-config mask is wrongly flagged for this reason
28 >-mike
31 Yes, the script as you might already noticed only checks for specific
32 ebuilds versions entries.
33
34 I will try to tweak a it a bit more so it could filter more properly
35 the list.
36
37 Oh, and i am using a small interpreter i am writing for the script ,
38 so _many_ things are being proved here, so bear with me :-)
41 gentoo-dev@g.o mailing list