From: David Seifert <soap@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] RFC: packages.g.o: new features available
Date: Wed, 08 Jul 2020 09:36:36
1 On Wed, 2020-07-08 at 02:57 +0000, Max Magorsch wrote:
2 > Hi all,
3 >
4 > I am glad to announce further progress at packages.gentoo.org (pgo in
5 > the following). Compared to previous work during the last months,
6 > which mostly addressed the back end, the new changes are rather
7 > comprehensive. That's why I am looking forward to feedback here.
8 >
9 > So the tl;dr is that the new pgo version now displays:
10 > - dependencies
11 > - reverse dependencies
12 > - pkgcheck results
13 > - repology.org data
14 > - github pull requests
15 > - stabilization bugs
16 > - keywording bugs
17 > - security bugs
18 > - general bugs
19 > for each package.
20 >
21 > Additionally, there are new sites for all package maintainers, that
22 > is:
23 > - Gentoo Projects (e.g. python@g.o)
24 > - Gentoo Developers (e.g. larry@g.o
25 > - Proxied Maintainers (e.g. larry@×××××××.de)
26 >
27 > The maintainer's sites contain:
28 > - all packages of the maintainer
29 > - all outdated packages (according to repology)
30 > - all related pull requests
31 > - all related bugs (general, keywording and stabilization)
32 > - all security bugs
33 > - the changelog of all maintained packages
34 > You will find the new sites under the 'Maintainers' tab.
35 >
36 > The overall appearance of the site has also slightly changed to
37 > display all of the new information.
38 >
39 > Currently, the new version is deployed to:
40 >
41 > https://packagestest.gentoo.org/
42 >
43 > Everyone is welcome to take a look around and tell me whether you
44 > consider the new information as useful for your workflow and/or what
45 > you would still change.
46 >
47 > I'm looking forward to your feedback.
48 >
49 > -M
52 Max,
53 your contributions to Gentoo in such a short time have been nothing
54 short of amazing. This is absolutely great and a massive help to me.
55
56 David