From: Jerry A! <jerry@×××××××.org>
To: gentoo-dev@g.o
Subject: [gentoo-dev] Kernels
Date: Sat, 13 Jan 2001 12:40:31
Hey, I was wondering, what should we be doing for kernels?  I know that
sys-kernel/linux-UP-2.x.x are woefully out of date.  Can we look at
putting them into the Attic and keeping the tree clean and new user
confusion to a minimum?

In a similar vein, will sys-kernel/linux-sources stay current with
sys-kernel/linux?  Or should we just grab our own sources for

name:  Jerry Alexandratos         ||  Open-Source software isn't a
phone: 703.599.6023               ||  matter of life or death...
email: jerry@××××××.com           ||  ...It's much more important
                                  ||  than that!

Re: [gentoo-dev] Kernels (Achim Gottinger)
Re: [gentoo-dev] Kernels (Achim Gottinger)