From: 320095285153-0001@t-online.de (Achim Gottinger)
To: gentoo-dev@g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Kernels
Date: Sat, 13 Jan 2001 13:03:10
1 "Jerry A!" wrote:
2
3 > Hey, I was wondering, what should we be doing for kernels? I know that
4 > sys-kernel/linux-UP-2.x.x are woefully out of date. Can we look at
5 > putting them into the Attic and keeping the tree clean and new user
6 > confusion to a minimum?
7 >
8 > In a similar vein, will sys-kernel/linux-sources stay current with
9 > sys-kernel/linux? Or should we just grab our own sources for
10 > /usr/src/linux?
13 Ok, 2.4.0.8 is in linux-sources now.
16 > --Jerry
17 >
18 > name: Jerry Alexandratos || Open-Source software isn't a
19 > phone: 703.599.6023 || matter of life or death...
20 > email: jerry@××××××.com || ...It's much more important
21 > || than that!
23 > gentoo-dev mailing list
24 > gentoo-dev@g.o