From: Zac Medico <zmedico@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Re: Sets vs Meta ebuilds
Date: Sun, 09 Jul 2017 01:30:25
1 On Sat, Jul 8, 2017 at 4:46 PM, William L. Thomson Jr.
2 <wlt-ml@××××××.com> wrote:
3 > On Sat, 8 Jul 2017 16:35:34 -0700
4 > Zac Medico <zmedico@g.o> wrote:
5 >
6 >> For live-rebuild, it would be
7 >> much nicer to have a framework that automatically triggers rebuilds
8 >> when upstream changes are detected, like smart-live-rebuild.
9 >
10 > Which would require some sort of check to upstream to detect changes on
11 > some interval.
12
13 What I imagine is an option like --newuse that rebuilds packages with
14 upstream changes. I suppose you could also have an option to rebuild
15 if some interval has expired since the last rebuild.
16 --
17 Thanks,
18 Zac