From: Lance Albertson <ramereth@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Democracy: No silver bullet
Date: Thu, 24 Aug 2006 18:18:13
1 Sune Kloppenborg Jeppesen wrote:
2 > On Thursday 24 August 2006 19:40, Mike Doty wrote:
3 >> Thierry Carrez wrote:
4 >> [snip]
5 >>
6 >>> I for one was quite demotivated to see that the Infra team could
7 >>> overrule the Council (and did it twice).
8 >> how? I don't recall either instance.
9 > AFAIR one thing was staff email adresses (sub domain or not) the other I don't
10 > remember off hand.
13 For the record, I was waiting for those folks to come to us to resolve
14 it. Last I knew we had a partial resolution with the parties involved,
15 but shortly after that they just stopped pursing it. I figured if it was
16 that important to them, they'd get back with us. So I'm not sure what
17 happened to that exactly. If they weren't pursing it anymore, I didn't
18 see the point in us pursing it since they were the ones requesting it.
19
20 Anyways, I'm not going to take any more flame bait since I'm sick and
21 tired of this shit.
24 Lance Albertson <ramereth@g.o>
25 Gentoo Infrastructure | Operations Manager
26
27 ---
28 GPG Public Key: <http://www.ramereth.net/lance.asc>
29 Key fingerprint: 0423 92F3 544A 1282 5AB1 4D07 416F A15D 27F4 B742
30
31 ramereth/irc.freenode.net