From: Anton Starikov <antst@×××××××.se>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] per-package environment variables.
Date: Fri, 03 Sep 2004 01:36:30
1 Probably some misunderstanding from my side. What you mean with "atom" ?
2 just "app" in my terms? If no, can you explain?
3
4 Basically, I think best case - is when you can specify one of:
5
6 some-cat/app (this MUST be, because we have doubling of names for some pkgs)
7 =some-cat/app-1.2.3 (this also MUST be, because of SLOTed pkgs, some
8 bugs workaround and so on)
9 app (this is not really necessary I guess, I would suggest to not have
10 it at all)
13 Anton Starikov
16 Olivier Fisette wrote:
17 > I am interested. I you go ahead, I hope you will use the "atom" syntax instead
18 > of the "some-cat/app" syntax, however.
19 >