From: Danny van Dyk <kugelfang@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] [ANN] Multiple version suffixes illegal in gentoo-x86
Date: Tue, 24 Apr 2007 21:24:26
1 Am Dienstag, 24. April 2007 schrieb Jurek Bartuszek:
2 > > Existing _rcX cases can be handled like this:
3 > >
4 > > _rc2-rYYYYMMDD
5 > >
6 > > Portage will update from _rc2 to a version with revision part > 0.
7 >
8 > However, _rc2-rYYYYMMDD-r1 would *not* be valid anymore, and I think
9 > it's quite easy to imagine when this additional -r1 would be
10 > neccessary.
11
12 I'd like to refer you that this is kind of 'best-practice' for the tree.
13
14 Danny
15 --
16 Danny van Dyk <kugelfang@g.o>
17 Gentoo/AMD64 Project, Gentoo Scientific Project
18 --
19 gentoo-dev@g.o mailing list