From: purslow@×××××××××.ca
To: gentoo-dev@××××××××××××.org
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Is anyone a prude?
Date: Sun, 27 Feb 2005 18:03:34
1 050227 Lars Strojny wrote:
2 > On So, 2005-02-27 at 08:50 -0500, purslow@×××××××××.ca wrote:
3 >> 050227 Lars Strojny wrote:
4 >>> [1] http://www.usrportage.de/article/129/
5 >> "Not found: please check the name & try again".
6 > Hm, strange. Works quite well from here.
7 > Can you send me the result of your dns-request?
8
9 i'm not sure how i'ld do that even with Lynx, let alone Firefox,
10 but i just retried with both & got thro' ok.
11 maybe the problem 1st time was that i denied their cookie.
12
13 way back when i was a graduate student, i discovered a pair of rules
14 from which the sentential calculus can be derived
15 (see Zeitschrift für Math Logik & Journal of Symbolic Logic c 1970-2)
16 & later i did some APL programming, so Bf appeals to me (at a glance).
17
18 i just wish they would use a more grown-up name for it:
19 there does not appear to be a package named 'bf',
20 so could that perhaps be used as the name in Gentoo ?
21 after all, the whole idea is to be as short & sweet as possible (smile).
25 SUPPORT ___________//___, Philip Webb : purslow@××××××××××××××.ca
26 ELECTRIC /] [] [] [] [] []| Centre for Urban & Community Studies
27 TRANSIT `-O----------O---' University of Toronto
28 --
29 gentoo-dev@g.o mailing list