From: mingdao <gentoo-dev@×××××××××××××××××××××.com>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] openrc 0.12 - netifrc/newnet mix-up
Date: Sun, 15 Dec 2013 01:38:07
1 On Sat, Dec 14, 2013 at 06:59:50PM -0600, William Hubbs wrote:
2 > You make some good points. I'll answer your questions as best as I can,
3 > but we can consider this thread closed. I will not try to put the
4 > virtual in, but I will come back to the list soon and start another
5 > thread.
6 >
7 > In a nutshell, our networking is a beast, and we should try to simplify
8 > it some how imo. I'll write out my thoughts about that when I start the
9 > other thread.