From: derosa <derosa@×××××××××.net>
To: gentoo-dev@××××××××××.org
Subject: [gentoo-dev] Test machines
Date: Fri, 29 Jun 2001 19:25:40
1 With the new rc2 I will be testing on a couple of different boxes next week, including an IBM netfinity quad Xeon box, and a couple of IBM dual processor boxes along with my good old compaq dual pent-pro.
2 The IBM's all have serveraid controllers the compaq has a symbios.
3
4 I also hope to begin testing on my laptop when my new one arrives, I ordered an extra hard drive just for gentoo.
5
6 We may be moving our firewall (checkpoint) from the current sun solaris boxes to linux boxes, everybody is talking about using the "red" one, but I have other plans ..... This is what the IBM testing is all about.
7
8 cheers
9
10 Joe