From: Mike Frysinger <vapier@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] December Council Meeting
Date: Sat, 10 Dec 2005 02:47:46
1 On Thu, Dec 08, 2005 at 09:24:57PM +0100, Marius Mauch wrote:
2 > On Wed, 7 Dec 2005 23:49:59 +0000
3 > Mike Frysinger <vapier@g.o> wrote:
4 >
5 > > this is your [belated] reminder of the December council meeting.
6 > > future reminders will not be late anymore ... we've proven that we
7 > > cant remember it so i've gone ahead and crontab-ed future reminders
8 > > to go out on the first :)
9 >
10 > Would be nice if you'd inform -dev when you change the meeting date
11 > again in the future, esp. when both the channel and the council project
12 > page still refer to the old date.
13
14 yet another reminder ...
15
16 council meeting: Dec 15th
17
18 current agenda:
19 portage hash funk decision asked by Marius
20
21 web page status:
22 UPDATED
23 -mike