From: Lars Weiler <pylon@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-dev] (open|strong)swan ipsec-config-path (was: Re: net-misc/openswan needs a maintainer)
Date: Thu, 07 Dec 2006 10:39:39
1 * Alin Năstac <mrness@g.o> [06/12/07 08:37 +0200]:
2 > I think strongswan's ebuild should be simplified.
3 > I will bump openswan to 2.4.7 in a couple of days. Please use it as
4 > starting point for your bump.
5
6 While we are at it: Should we keep installing the config
7 into /etc/ipsec/ and create symlinks from /etc/ipsec.d ->
8 /etc/ipsec/ipsec.d ? I think we are the only distro which
9 installs the configs into /etc/ipsec, some others place
10 ipsec.{conf,d,secrets} just into /etc
11
12 Regards, Lars
13 --
14 Lars Weiler <pylon@g.o> +49-171-1963258
15 Gentoo Linux PowerPC : Strategical Lead and Release Engineer
16 Gentoo Infrastructure : CVS Administrator