From: Ryan Hill <dirtyepic@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-dev] Re: New lists and their usage
Date: Sun, 22 Jul 2007 19:11:10
1 Chris Gianelloni wrote:
2 > gentoo-dev: This list is for technical discussion, primarily between
3 > developers, about development and development-related issues that
4 > directly affect the tree or current projects. For now, no changes are
5 > made to this list.
6
7 technical discussion
8
9 > gentoo-projects: This list is for... what exactly? I've not really
10 > figured that one out just yet. I know it is supposed to be pretty much
11 > anything that doesn't fit into gentoo-dev or another project-specific
12 > list. Am I correct here? Is this what everyone thinks this list is
13 > supposed to be used for?
14
15 non-technical discussion
16
17 ;)
18
19 at least that's how i see it. for example, based on the last few weeks
20 of threads here on -dev:
21
22 virtual/x11 cleanups -dev
23 baselayout-2 stabilization -dev
24 new lists and their usage -project
25 zombieswift/new devs -project
26 council/trustee nominations -project
27 paludis/emacs overlay -dev
28 math-proof herd -dev
29 qmail eclass -dev
30 more photos on planet -project
31 random flaming /dev/null
32
33 i don't know about last rites - i'd say -dev since they're about
34 ebuilds being removed.
37 dirtyepic you'd be tossed up or wash up, the narrator relates
38 gentoo org in a spartan antarctican walk for many days
39 9B81 6C9F E791 83BB 3AB3 5B2D E625 A073 8379 37E8 (0x837937E8)
42 gentoo-dev@g.o mailing list