From: Alec Warner <antarus@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Re: That time again...
Date: Tue, 01 May 2007 15:56:48
1 Michael Cummings wrote:
2 > On Thu, Apr 26, 2007 at 08:29:43PM +0200, Christian Faulhammer wrote:
3 >> You are declared official Project Status Report Gathering Manager.
4 >
5 > I have to concede, I saw this last thursday and sat on it all weekend, mulling
6 > it over. I realize you (most likely) meant it as a joke, but for what its
7 > worth, I think I'd suck at it if I had to do it consistently.
8 >
9 > That said...expect more until someone does take up the role ;) Now figuring out
10 > how to get this stuff rolled into the gwn (i smell an email to gwn-feedback in
11 > my future, I know) so that it could get better coverage (since the mudrakers
12 > only look to -dev for the flame wars, not the fun stuff).
13 >
14 > ~mcummings
17 My project status glep (and requisite software) is about 50% done, I
18 just need to get the ruby -> GuideXML -> xml part done and polish off
19 the glep (and get it approved).
20
21 -Alec
22 --