From: Michael Cummings <mcummings@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Re: That time again...
Date: Mon, 30 Apr 2007 19:21:14
1 On Thu, Apr 26, 2007 at 08:29:43PM +0200, Christian Faulhammer wrote:
2 > You are declared official Project Status Report Gathering Manager.
3
4 I have to concede, I saw this last thursday and sat on it all weekend, mulling
5 it over. I realize you (most likely) meant it as a joke, but for what its
6 worth, I think I'd suck at it if I had to do it consistently.
7
8 That said...expect more until someone does take up the role ;) Now figuring out
9 how to get this stuff rolled into the gwn (i smell an email to gwn-feedback in
10 my future, I know) so that it could get better coverage (since the mudrakers
11 only look to -dev for the flame wars, not the fun stuff).
12
13 ~mcummings
18 Michael Cummings | #gentoo-dev, #gentoo-perl
19 Gentoo Perl Dev | on irc.freenode.net
20 Gentoo/SPARC
21 Gentoo/AMD64
22 GPG: 0543 6FA3 5F82 3A76 3BF7 8323 AB5C ED4E 9E7F 4E2E
24
25 Hi, I'm a .signature virus! Please copy me in your ~/.signature.