From: Mike Frysinger <vapier@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] autotools.eclass eautomake update
Date: Mon, 24 May 2010 20:52:28
1 On Mon, May 24, 2010 at 4:44 AM, Petteri Räty wrote:
2 > On 24.5.2010 1.54, Mike Frysinger wrote:
3 >> ive updated eautomake to run automake in a few more edge cases.  hopefully
4 >> this doesnt break anything else (seems to not on my system), but who knows.
5 >>
6 >> if you see random eautoreconf/eautomake failure, try backing out the
7 >> autotools.eclass change first.
8 >
9 > I think any autotools.eclass behavior changes would benefit from being
10 > sent to gentoo-dev for review first.
11
12 if i felt most people had an understanding of how autotools worked let
13 alone how autotools.eclass, then perhaps i would
14 -mike