From: Anthony Gorecki <anthony@××××××××××.com>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] ANN: broken-up kde ebuilds (aka 'emerge kmail')
Date: Tue, 19 Oct 2004 21:57:52
1 On Tuesday 19 October 2004 2:30 pm, Anthony Gorecki wrote:
2 > This announcement is good to hear, though my one concern is regarding
3 > updates to KDE. Will only two developers be able to keep all of these
4 > packages up-to-date?
5
6 In addition, why aren't these segregated ebuilds blocking the official Gentoo
7 KDE packages? I somehow doubt there will be much cooperation between the two
8 sets of packages once they start clobbering each others' files.
12 Anthony Gorecki
13 Ectro-Linux Foundation