From: John Helmert III <ajak@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Last rites: www-servers/boa
Date: Fri, 02 Dec 2022 17:29:57
1 So much yapping on the mailing lists, and no response in the bug which
2 triggered the last rites...
3
4 So, Peter, do you use Boa? If you do, what niche does it fill that
5 isn't filled by anything else? There are multiple CVEs for it, is it
6 really on us to discriminate between which CVEs are valid and which
7 are not? We can't possibly hope to do that accurately in all cases.
8