From: Rolf Eike Beer <eike@×××××××.de>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] [RFC] Moving more architectures to ~arch only
Date: Thu, 04 Nov 2021 18:56:45
1 > My machines should actually do some useful stuff, like running my Nagios and
2 > a bunch of nightly builds (CMake, libarchive, things like that). For that,
3 > I'd like to have the actual system to work. Given the amount of breakage I
4 > find when doing stabilizations I suspect this is not going to happen.
5
6 Just to make that slightly more clear: the keywordings and stabilizations
7 happen in their own chroots. But the main install of the system is what I like
8 to have really working.
9
10 Eike